Registrations are now open and are available to all persons interested in the petroleum, mineral and water resource industry.
All persons intending to attend the Conference must complete the Registration Form. Please read the below registration information before you complete the Registration Form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact the Conference Managers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration now open
Don't miss your opportunity to be involved in the Symposium at AEGC 2023
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rate
From 31 August 2022
From 14 December 2022
From 7 March 2023
|Member* dinner inclusive||$1,165.00||$1,365.00||$1,665.00|
|Non-member dinner inclusive||$1,415.00||$1,615.00||$1,915.00|
|Retired dinner inclusive||$965.00||$1,165.00||$1,465.00|
|Early career member*||$850.00||$950.00||$1,050.00|
|Early career member* dinner inclusive||$1,040.00||$1,140.00||$1,240.00|
|Early career non-member~||$950.00||$1,050.00||$1,150.00|
|Early career non-member dinner inclusive~||$1,140.00||$1,240.00||$1,340.00|
|Student dinner inclusive||$490.00||$590.00||$690.00|
|Member Day Fees*>||NA||$645.00||$745.00|
|Non-member Day Fees>||NA||$845.00||$945.00|
|Exhibition Only Day Fees&||NA||$245.00||$345.00|
|Additional Exhibition Booth Staff#||$645.00||$695.00||$745.00|
The Fortescue Metals Group – Early Career Geoscientist Networking Evening Registration Fees – Wednesday 15 March 2023
Early Bird Rate
|AEGC Registered Student||$15.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|AEGC Registered Early Career/Graduate Member or Non-Member||$30.00||$30.00||$40.00|
|AEGC Registered Member/Non-Member||$40.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|AEGC Registered Retired||$50.00||$50.00||$40.00|
|Unregistered Early Career/Graduate||$40.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Unregistered Established Geoscientist/Other||$50.00||$50.00||$60.00|
Networking Events – Additional Tickets
Early Bird Rate
|Welcome Reception – Tuesday 14 March 2023||$80.00||$80.00||$100.00|
|Happy Hour – Wednesday 15 March 2023||$60.00||$60.00||$80.00|
|Happy Hour – Thursday 16 March 2023||$60.00||$60.00||$80.00|
|Conference Dinner – Individual Ticket – Thursday 16 March 2023||$190.00||$190.00||$220.00|
|Conference Dinner – Corporate Table (10pax) – Thursday 16 March 2023||$2,500.00||$2,500.00||$2,800.00|
|Closing Reception – Friday 17 March 2023||$80.00||$80.00||$100.00|
All prices include GST (sales tax) and are in Australian dollars.
To view the current foreign exchange rates, please visit www.x-rates.com
Registration passes cannot be shared.
Only Interested in Attending the Networking Events?
You can attend the AEGC 2023 social functions without needing to attend the Conference!
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Payment Options
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Code of Conduct
- Visa information
- Welcome Letter
A member must be a current member of the AIG, ASEG or PESA at the time of registration and the membership must be valid for the dates of the Conference.
*Early Career Member
Early Career is defined as those with less than 5 years experience in the industry and hold a valid Early Career or Graduate Membership with either AIG, ASEG or PESA.
A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or a holder of an international student card (submitted in English). Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card must be uploaded on the Registration Form upon selecting the ‘Student Registration’ category. Without this, the full registration fee will be charged.
Member, non-member, Retired, Early career member, Early career non-member and Student Delegates
- Full access to Conference and Exhibition: includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, Welcome Reception, Happy Hour (Wed & Thurs) and Closing Reception
~Early Career Non-Member Registrations
- Includes 1 x Year Graduate/Early Career Membership to either PESA, ASEG or AIG. Please select which society (one only) you would like membership on the Registration Form. A representative from the respective society will contact you to finalise your membership. This may take a couple of weeks.
>Member and non-member Day Fees
- Single Day Entry to Conference and Exhibition: Wednesday, Thursday or Friday: includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea & Happy Hour (Wednesday or Thursday) or Closing Reception.
&Exhibition Only Day Fees
- Single Day Entry to Exhibition Only: Wednesday, Thursday or Friday – includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea & Happy Hour (Wednesday or Thursday) or Closing Reception.
#Additional Exhibition Booth Staff
- Entry to Exhibition Only as Additional Booth Staff: includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, Welcome Reception, Happy Hour (Wednesday & Thursday) and Closing Reception.
- Individual Ticket: $190.00 (no assigned table or seating)
- Corporate Table (10 pax): $2,500.00 – Limited number available. Includes: assigned table for your company/organisation with 10 x conference dinner tickets and corporate signage display (Further details to be advised)
Your completed registration and successful payment will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form. Your registration will only be processed or confirmed if payment does accompany your form.
The preferred payment method is credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards are Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note all transactions will appear on your statement as ‘Conference by Arinex, Sydney’.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers email@example.com.
Cancellations before Tuesday 13 December 2022 will incur a A$150.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations from Wednesday 16 November 2022 to Tuesday 31 January 2023 will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations on or after Wednesday 1 February 2023 will receive no refund.
Payments are non-refundable as at Wednesday 1 February 2023.
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Conference timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Conference Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Conference Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Conference Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Conference or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Conference;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference (point 2) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Conference Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at link
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the Conference and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include:
- Loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Conference or through cancellation of the Conference,
- Loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- Loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- Failure to utilise tours or pre booked arrangements due to airline delay,
- Force Majeure or any other reason,
- Medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- Loss or damage to personal property,
- Additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered,
- Medical expenses.
The Conference Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The Organiser and Host/s of the AEGC 2023 (the “Event”) reserve the right to remove from the venue/event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid.
International delegates can request for an official Welcome Letter from the Conference Managers to assist with their VISA Applications after paying for their Conference registration. Please forward a copy of your registration confirmation email and receipt to the Conference Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for a Welcome Letter.
Please note that the above must be provided otherwise your request will be denied.